Imports module can help to create automated imports from Active Directory/File source which will be executed periodically based on Quartz CRON expression.
- Navigate to "Automation → Imports".
- Click "ADD" button.
- Make sure that "Active directory" form is selected (after save this cannot be changed).
- Enter task name (must be unique).
Select CRON expression from available list or enter custom expression. Read more at Quartz CRON documentation.
Seconds Minutes Hours Day Of Month Month Day Of Week Year * * * * * ? *
- Select "Start time", from which periodic import will be executed.
- Select primary key (First and Last name or Employee number). Primary keys must have unique values.
Mode Description Overwrite Add new users and Overwrite existing user data at CredoID. If user already exists, all user data is updated according to import source. Append Add new users and add data to existing user if existing user data fields was empty before import. Synchronize Same as "Overwrite". User from CredoID are deleted if doesn't exists at import source.
Type "LDAP Path: - full path of Active directory (example: ldap://18.104.22.168:389/OU=users,DC=midpoint)
- Type LDAP group path - full path of Active directory group. Users existing in this group will be assigned with access level, after binding groups to access level (example: ldap://22.214.171.124:389/OU=groups,DC=midpoint).
- Type Username - user name for LDAP login.
- Type Password - password for LDAP login.
- After entering all required data, click "BINDINGS" button.
- If connection to LDAP server is successful, "Import bindings" window will appear:
- CredoID column - represents user field in CredoID.
Attribute - select binding field form Active Directory available user fields.*
Requirements for Active Directory fields
- All fields must be single valued except locations and identifications.
- Activation/Expiration fields require to follow ISO 8601 date and time format.
- Identifications fields must follow one of formats:
- as card/pin string: cardbits_facilitycode_cardnumber_pin (example: 26_10_12345_1234)
as JSON string:
- Click "Group binding".
- Select access level on the right column, which will be applied to available Active directory group from left column.